Emergency dentistry in Miami
WHAT IS A DENTAL EMERGENCY?
Dental emergencies can be in many forms ranging from severe tooth pain to bleeding gums. Here are some of the dental issues that require emergency treatment:
- Severe toothache
- Trauma to the oral cavity including jaw, tooth or gums
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Loose teeth
- Severe pain on chewing
- Gum bleeds that are excessive
No matter what the dental emergency is, getting the attention of a dental professional within 12 hours is very important. At Amaya Dental, we specialize in preserving the original teeth and aesthetics using the most sophisticated equipment, techniques, and skills.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
Long-term experience in treating all types of dental situations.
Amaya Dental has the most comprehensive emergency dental services in Miami. Our highly skilled dental experts are fully geared up to meet any dental emergency you or your loved one may have. We excel at putting you at ease immediately on your arrival in the relaxed and comfortable ambiance and the calm confidence that our doctors exude.
EMERGENCY DENTAL TREATMENTS IN MIAMI, AT AMAYA DENTAL
As the leading dental care center in Miami, we have the expertise to handle any kind of dental emergency including:
Teeth may get loosened up due to trauma, fall, accident or a chronic illness. Loose teeth or broken teeth need emergency dental treatment because they invite bacterial growth and infection. Some infections can lead to more serious complications if not treated in time. Periodontal diseases, for instance, are linked to serious systemic diseases. If you or your loved one has other health conditions, our reputed dentists at Amaya Dental are here to provide the right guidance and timely treatment to prevent any complications.
Teeth can get knocked out due to trauma or a fall and are very distressing. When you can preserve the knocked-out tooth, we can put it back together quickly to restore full functionality!
When the nerves at the pulp are exposed or affected, there is severe pain. Getting as quickly as possible to Amaya Dental can help relieve the pain while addressing the root cause.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO IN A DENTAL EMERGENCY?
- Contact us or reach Amaya Dental immediately.
- Avoid touching the broken or damaged tooth by its roots which can damage the tissues or cells required for its reattachment. Handle the damaged tooth by its crown.
- Rinse any broken tooth with warm water but do not scrub. This will help remove any dirt or blood.
- If possible keep the broken or loose tooth in its original socket in your mouth. This helps the tooth stay moist which is important for preserving it. Else wrap the tooth in clean gauze and place in milk or saliva.
- If there is severe pain due to trauma or toothache, take an acetaminophen (and not aspirin) to relieve pain while you get to Amaya Dental.
TRUST AMAYA DENTAL FOR EMERGENCY DENTAL CARE
The most knowledgeable and experienced cosmetic dentists in the field.
Amaya Dental is fully equipped with the latest technology be it same day CEREC, digital radiography, CT and digital imaging. Quick and accurate diagnosis and treatment from our highly reputed dental professionals makes all the difference in a dental emergency. Our aim is to preserve full functionality and aesthetics to restore your smile in no time.
Amaya Dental is committed to offering the best in emergency dental care. To learn more about any of our procedures, or to schedule your emergency dental appointment, please give us a call now and one of our office staff will be more than happy to take care of you.