Implant Dentures in Miami, FL, 33126 and PembrokePines, FL, 33024
If you are looking to replace the missing teeth in your mouth, implant-supported dentures are the most effective alternatives. These devices offer patients all the benefits that come with implant dentistry and the convenience of dentures.
Dentures are the most cost-effective technique of replacing missing teeth. Traditional dentures have their drawbacks, including:
- The prosthesis would get displaced inside the mouth.
- It can cause mouth sores.
- It is often used in conjunction with dental adhesives.
- The patient may experience challenges while eating and talking.
- There is always the chance of the prosthesis slipping out.
- They must be removed at night, cleaned, and then soaked in a denture solution for the night.
It's not surprising that implant-supported dentures are rapidly becoming the most popular choice for replacing missing teeth in PembrokePines, FL, 33024. They offer a fantastic alternative for those looking for a low-cost option to improve their ability to smile and chew. They offer many advantages such as:
- They act as natural teeth and their roots and prevent loss of jawbone tissues.
- The care for implants is not different from that of natural teeth.
- They don't need to be adjusted.
- They can last for a lifetime.
- Implants keep the natural teeth from shifting.
- They are more robust and don't require adhesive.
- Implants feel and look like they are part of the mouth and significantly increase confidence in patients to smile and talk.
Process for Placing Implant-Supported Dentures
Before the procedure, our dental professionals at Amaya Dental in Miami, FL, 33126, will ensure whether the patient has sufficient healthy jawbone tissue to undergo the procedure. Your first appointment will consist of an initial diagnosis to discuss the process and understand what care will be required when tailored to your needs.
When putting in the dentures, the oral surgeon at Amaya Dental in Miami, FL, 33126, will surgically insert titanium implants into your jawbone. The implants will then be given time to fuse with the tissue of the jawbone. It usually takes about three and six months. The procedure is easy and involves a series of sessions with the dentist.
Once the implants get perfectly attached to your jawbone, a customized set of dentures is bonded. After they are inserted, the dentures can't be removed without the help of a dentist. It is the primary distinction between dentures that are supported by implants and conventional ones.
Looking For Implant-Supported Dentures?
Are you unsure if you are eligible for these dental prosthetics? Our dentist at Amaya Dental in PembrokePines, FL, 33024, will demonstrate models and address any concerns you have regarding implant-supported dentures.
Please reach out to Amaya Dental in Miami, FL, 33126 to have a consultation with our Dentist in Miami FL or Amaya Dental in PembrokePines, FL, 33024, to have a consultation with our Dentist in PembrokePines FL. Please call us at (305) 264-2711 / (954) 963-3383 or schedule an online consultation, and we’ll guide you further.